Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sorted....

Life is really truly a balancing act...

once you feel you have gained some sort of stability something is either thrown onto your pile or taken away....

leading to that teetering, wobbling....

and then the struggle to regain balance.

I have been on a struggle for it seems like forever to regain balance in my life. Balance my personal free time, with the demands of the business....

And then the feeling of never ending tiredness.....someone which is due to my own silliness, staying up waaayyy to late on weekends and then spending the rest of the week trying to recover.

I hate missing out on things and I am a very social person, I love my friends and I love to talk. This can lead me to some poor choices....

But what I have really been debating right now is what do I truly want out of life and what truly brings me joy.

One thing I know for sure is dance....I love or lurve(as Lisa would say) to dance....I know this because I recently started taking classes again and after I cam home from my first class I was jumping about the house and grinning from ear to ear and a friend of mine says to me you are beaming....you are so passionate about dance aren't you?! To which I replied with a Cheshire cat grin ABSOLUTELY!

Okay so on the Joy list.....

Dance - check!

The business has brought a lot of stress into my life, and I know I choose this path and maybe I just need to change my attitude about it all, but right now I am overwhelmed....Was this the right choice? Do I really love it as much as I thought I would? Will it reach the goals I have for it? Should I continue on? Or should I go to a regular mundane job that has more security? Or is the reason I am questioning all of this just due to burn out? Do I know my heart and what it desires?

I have always been a person that believes in following your passion.....I am a passionate person so there are many things I feel I could be passionate about....

I know I have said it a million times that this past year has been hard....so hard, but I keep hoping for that joy to keep creeping in....

Thank-you to my friends and family who have loved my unconditionally, and encouraged me when I was down. I am grateful to you, I could not have made it through this past year without you.

P.S. My Edmonton ladies....I miss you all so, so, so much!

Well friends, I guess today I am seeking your advice...you know me all well...what advice would you give to this girl?

1 comment:

Nadine Karen said...

Well for starters you should share your behind the scenes news of a mister right... Then you can post pictures of his lovely face that goes with the lovely personality... Just me being nosey!