Saturday, May 11, 2013

Doing Hard Things

You can do hard things....

Yes You! You can, I know you can! You may ask yourself what does this girl know?! Who is she to tell me I can do hard things....who is she to say that when she has no idea what I am going through!

Okay, I will admit I don't know exactly what you are going through.

But I do know who you are.  And that my beautiful friend is a daughter of God.  You are divine.  You are amazing, unique and have talents that He has blessed you with.  He trusts you to handle the trials before you.

I did something this morning. and it was H.A.R.D. I mean hard. I was brave and I did something I thought I couldn't do.  But I am glad and it is a sign that I am stronger, and that I am becoming more whole.

I called my Uncle to help give me that last little shove.  And I am grateful for his support and love.  I bet you have someone in your life that could be that cheerleader for you.  Call them. And then go and do that hard thing.  You. Can.

I send my love and encouragement to you and I leave you with one of my favorite quotes from Mother Teresa.