Monday, March 25, 2013

A Moment

Okay, so here it is... a moment of self reflection.

A moment when I realize this deep desire of me to be or to do or to have accomplished is taking away from my happiness.

I expect a lot of myself. Mostly to the point of self degradation.

I don't want to do that to myself.

So tonight I am taking a step back, I will continue to work at my goals, but not have this expectation of where I should be or what that should look like.... especially financially.

I hope I can be brave and trust....

Trust in the Lord's timing, trust my heart, trust that I know deep down inside what is best.

Wish me luck and love on this journey.


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Just so you know, I already think you're pretty awesome. :)

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Good luck awesome lady!!