Friday, May 18, 2012

One Year Ago Today.

One Year ago my sweet beloved cousin took her own life.

This morning I took a big bouquet of lilacs over to her parents.  They didn't answer the door, and I am not surprised.... I can only imagine how much they are hurting today, grieving for the loss of their only child.

Today however I am not as grief stricken as I thought I would be.  Do I miss her more than words?.....you bet.  But a greater comfort to me is knowing that she is no longer suffering in this life, that maybe, just maybe she is rejoicing with her family in the next.  I hope I have made her proud.  The biggest reason that I believe that I am not so torn apart is that now I can go to the temple and be baptized by proxy for her.  I am so excited to do this and feel that this is exactly what she would have me do.

So here's to my sweet Jenny girl...

I la la la love you. Miss you so very MUCH! But I hope you are happy, and most of all I hope I can make you proud.




All my love, today and forever,
Your kissin' Cousin,

xoxo
Kara

No comments: