Friday, November 4, 2011

Snow.

It's here!

I kinda don't mind the first sprinkling of snow....it makes brown southern Alberta become white and lovely.

So I have been busy working on the store's online shop...needless to say I am ready to tear my hair out!! Learning something new is always difficult! But in the end I hope it will be most amazing and that I will get tons of my Edmonton and area ladies shopping there and spreading the word.

I have a really long to do list right now...

1. Online Store
2. Prep for Women in Business Showcase
3. Prep for group of young Women coming to store
4. New buisness cards, signs etc.
5. Getting organized for new location- switching insurance, phone etc.
6. Thinking about the next 2 months of craziness!!!


I will keep you all updated on the Launch of the new store but so far I am scheduling it for December 1st!

1 comment:

Julie and/or Brent :) said...

Kara this is so fantastic!! I'm thrilled for you! I was just telling someone at work today how you would love to be in a shop downtown and now you will be! This is all very exciting. Proud of you little lady!
Jules